Monday, December 31, 2007

Done!

The NFL regular season is over. Thank goodness. I know this is a time of mourning for many football fans, but yesterday was a time of celebration for me. No more long Sundays in the office, eating crappy food, festering under the heat of 10 televisions, complaining with co-workers, etc. Oh, it wasn't all bad, but I'd rather watch football with friends or solo on my couch.

I'm not much of a dancer, so I'm letting Mr. Edwards celebrate for me. At least I think he's dancing. He seems happy anyway.

For those interested, here's how my various fantasy football seasons fared (listed in terms of importance/money invested):

League 1) Made it to the playoffs, lost, won, lost...which equals sixth place. Probably won't play in this league next year. Braylon Edwards did his best to carry my team. Larry Johnson did not.

League 2) Didn't make the playoffs, won, won, won in the toilet bowl...which means I get the number one pick in 2008. Sweet. Hello, Mr. Tomlinson. Thank you to Mr. Westbrook and Mr. Owens for their contributions.

League 3) Made it to the playoffs, won, lost in semifinals. It was a free league, and I was not eligible for a prize...so who cares? Won't be in that league next year.

There you have it. Not a terribly successful campaign, but I don't really care right now. It's time to soak in the NFL playoffs, find a new job, and then get ready for fantasy baseball. Care to know about my keeper list?

2 comments:

Tim said...

Your keeper list for fantasy football or baseball? I'm confuzzled. Either way, yes. I may venture into the realm of fantasy baseball once again...

PS Congrats on having more free time on Sundays.

Anonymous said...

Keeper for MLB...