Friday, April 20, 2007

Boring, boring, boring, boring!

So, I'm a little bored waiting for the Friday workday to end and a string of birthday parties to begin. After cycling through my bookmarks, reading all the sties that I care to read, and playing all the games I care to play, I hopped to Google and simply wrote "Nothing to do on Mars." Yes, I mis-quoted the song from "Waiting For Guffman," but I'm pretty sure I came across a fan of the film. Illustrator and author Chris Gall will release this book in September:



If you're not a fan of "Waiting For Guffman," this post will mean nothing to you. The film, which parodies small-town folk producing a musical, includes a song titled "Nothing Ever Happens on Mars." It's quite brilliant and humorous, I assure you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All of those movies are amazing...they're like crack for me.

Wally said...

Ted, you have some very Corky Sinclar-like qualities.