Friday, April 27, 2007

Questions

These questions have arisen in my life lately, and I'm curious as to other people's answers...

1) If forced to choose, would you opt to give up beer or meat?

2) If forced to choose, would you opt to give up alcohol or sex?

3a) Would you give up your pinky finger (painlessly) for $1 million?
3b) If not, would you have a price?

4a) Would you give up your pinky toe for $10?
4b) Seriously? Who needs those things? All they do is go "wee wee wee" all the way home.
4c) No, really, how about about $300,000?

5 comments:

Max Ambrose said...

1. beer (I don't drink it anyway)
2. alcohol
3. Yes (you said painless right?)
4a. no
4b. good point
4c. sold

Tim said...

1. Beer

2. Alcohol, despite statistical information indicating I've given up sex.

3a. Newp, need it to play the ol' guitar.
3b. Newp.

4a. Heck no - need all my piggies for soccer.
4b. Seriously, no.
4c. Stop trying to tempt me!

Ben said...

I'd have given pretty much the same answers as Tim, without using the word 'piggies' of course.

Unknown said...

1. Beer. I likes my meat.

2. Alcohol. If I had straight sex all the time, it would probably take away the appeal of going out to drink and look for straight sex.

3. No.
3b. 10 million. Never accept the first offer.

Abysmal Chick said...

1)Beer
2)Alcohol makes sex better. Alcohol makes many things better, so I'd give up the sex.
3)No problem
4)nope
4b)Depends. Will it affect my walk? I have a mean, sexy walk.