Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Duh

Despite having a G-Mail account, I've stupidly stuck with my Yahoo e-mail in recent years. Laziness. That's my only reason. Anyway, my path to that mail runs through the Yahoo! homepage, which often suckers me into clicking on stupid stories. Such as:

"Summer Drink Shockers!
These fat-filled frozen drinks will sink your diet."

I'm not on a diet, but I'm curious. Here's the list:
1) Krispy Kreme - Mocha Dream Chiller
2) Dairy Queen - Peanut Butter Malt
3) Starbucks - Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème with Whipped Cream
4) Fatburger - Chocolate Ice Cream Shake
5) Dunkin' Donuts - Vanilla Bean Coolatta

My question: Are there actually people who are on diets yet also going to Fatburger, ordering a chocolate shake, and thinking that it's low in calories?

And are they shocked - shocked! - to see this list? Dunkin' Donuts? Dairy Queen? Krispy Kreme? Say it ain't so!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I'm more shocked by the fact that you have a gmail account and choo-choo-choose to use Yahoo.

There's really a place called Fatburger? Seriously? Do they have those on Phat Beach?

PS Number 3 should be made with whup cream instead.

Sherman B said...

Yummy Peanut Butter malt.... MMMM

I'm gonna get ALL of them, get FAT, then SUE!!!!

Of course they're low in calories.