Friday, May 18, 2007

News

First, let me apologize for not posting very often recently. I might not feel quite so bad if the previous post wasn't such a downer.

I can make it up to at least three of you. Ben, Tim and Wally...this news may excite you.

Tecmo Bowl is coming back.

I'm both unbelievably excited and sadly wary. Will they stick to the standards of the game we all knew and loved? Meaning, will L.T. basically be unstoppable like Bo Jackson was? Will Tim be able to pass for 12,000 yards with Peyton Manning by week 10? Will QB Bills still be QB Bills? Will there be a hidden Wayne Haddix character that we can unlock?

Chances are, the new version will fall short of expectations. How could it not? Chances are, the new version will be the reason I spend 100s of dollars to buy some gaming system after not having one for nearly a decade.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Crazy. I will remain calm until I hear what console it is being released on. If they release this on the Wii...wow.