Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FF Season

One down, 16 to go. It's the NFL football season again, which means I spend roughly nine hours every Sunday in the workplace. It could be worse, I guess. We do spend the day watching all the games, commenting, eating, and writing articles. It could be better, too. Like if my company allowed us to have a day off during the week as compensation for working on Sunday.

Anyway, my personal fantasy squads are off to a mediocre 1-2 start, thanks in part to jackass Plaxico Burress scoring three touchdowns for my opponent (photo from Getty Images). Yes, I'm supposed be to an "expert," but I'm also playing against "experts." I've instructed my fantasy football players that it's a long season and that they should not get down on themselves.

What, we're not supposed to talk to our fantasy football players? The strange thing is that they actually respond. In my head.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, too, got beat by Plaxico. Damn.