Friday, September 7, 2007

Yawn

It's Friday afternoon. Nearly three hours to go at work. I'm bored. Booooorrrreeed. All my pencils and spreadsheets are aligned for the first Sunday of the football season, and I can't think of anything better to do than look at hybrid dogs who share my name or job postings in the area.

Such afternoons drive me straight to the bottle. Who am I kidding? Everything drives me to the bottle. Or the mug, as available.

Maybe I should switch over to the financial industry, then I could spend today freaking out about the US employment numbers. That seems like a blast. My own penny-full portfolio is losing cents by the minute. Sweet.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Are you stealing pictures from health teacher/guidance counselor posters or what?

The caption to yesterday's could be: "Depression: The silent killer."

Today's could be: "Does your child have problems staying focused?"

Nevermind... I'm just bored like you.