Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Praise be my WRs

Two down, 15 to go. After a disappointing 1-2 start, my three fantasy teams rose to the occasion and...wait, I went 1-2 again in Week 2. Dammit. The positive spin is that my one victory came in my inter-office league, which allows for a small degree of bragging rights. Mr. Andre Johnson (pictured here, courtesy of AP/Mike McCarn) and his fellow starting wideouts (Terrell Owens, Donald Driver) led my squad to the second-best score of the week.

Unfortunately, Johnson also sprained his left knee and could be out for a week or more. Why wouldn't it be? The fantasy football fates wouldn't want me to win two in a row, right? *shakes fist at sky*

And, in other news, Aarrggh! If you find some buried treasure today, will you split the booty with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Split the booty?!? Arrrrrr you crazy?

ha ha ha!